Pool Leak Detection
will diagnose the following problems:
- Leaking pool or pond underground plumbing lines
- Leaking fittings and cracks in pool structures
- Leaking solar pool heating systems
When should you call
Pinpoint for a pool or pond Leak Detection?
- You see water damage around your pool area, but no obvious source of a leak
- Your water account increases suddenly due to having to refill your pool more regularly
- Your pool level drops only when the pump is in operation
- Your pool heating system not functioning effectively – heat loss
CASE STUDIES: Pool Leak Detection
http://pinpointleak.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2014-02-11-12.03.201.jpg 480 640 Tina Vlok http://pinpointleak.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Pinpoint-logo20yrsc-1-1030x250.png Tina Vlok2015-02-26 08:12:192015-02-26 08:19:20Leaking glass panel around pool
http://pinpointleak.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2013-11-13-12.16.191.jpg 480 800 Pinpointleak http://pinpointleak.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Pinpoint-logo20yrsc-1-1030x250.png Pinpointleak2013-11-18 08:26:022013-12-02 08:00:03Location of concealed leak on pool plumbing.